Project Name: Rio Bravo
Project Address: 3300 N Hwy 83, Roma, TX 78584
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE(S) OF POSITION
Operates trucks as directed and specified while adhering to all rules and regulations as mandated by
Mortenson safety policies and procedures.
SUMMARY OF EXPECTED OUTCOME(S)
High quality, professional work product performed with initiative, productivity, a positive attitude and behavior.
Performance should meet or exceed the established standards, goals, and accountabilities of the position.
KEY RESULT AREAS (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
1. Follows prescribed safety regulations
2. Ensure that all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
3. Performs routine maintenance to include lubricating, fueling, and cleaning
4. Observes equipment operation to detect machine malfunction
5. Follows work plans and pre-task cards
6. Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
A. Equipment certifications as required B. A minimum of one year of related experience C. Must possess valid driver’s license of proper class and necessary endorsements as required by law
A. All team members are expected to be in alignment with and contribute to the Mortenson Construction values and ethical standards as stated in the Mortenson Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
B. All team members are responsible to understand and abide by the procedures and practices outlined in the Mortenson Operations Manual.
C. All team members are responsible for supporting an inclusive work environment and all affirmative action and employment related goals and requirements.
D. All team members are expected to demonstrate the following characteristics:
1. Cooperate with others when in a team environment
2. Accept direction from supervisors
3. Follow work rules and procedures
4. Punctual and consistent attendance
5. Accept constructive feedback